Sunday, July 31, 2016

Summer 2016 Part 1

We spent the first part of this summer going to physical therapy two-three times a week for Daisy's finger. Who knew such a small finger needed so much special care. Thankfully, her finger is pretty much 99% now. Only a scar. We spent so much time stretching and massaging her finger. It was a source of a lot of grief, but I am glad it has healed. 


It is too hot here. This was the first day of 110 plus weather. I decided that froyo was the only way to cope. It helped. 


Daisy and Rockwell have played so well together this summer. They really do like each other. I pray they will always be burrito buddies.




My sister-in-law, Heather, had her second baby in June. A few days before she delivered, we Brooks ladies went out for breakfast and pedicures. We were missing Heidi and Brooke, but I was so nice to go out with some of my favorite ladies. 


This is Brinley. Daisy was so pleased to hold her. Fresh babies are the best!


We spent a lot of time outside in the water. My kids are so beautifully tan. Daisy's little buns are so white compared to her legs. I love it! Heidi and I set up their "redneck" pool as she calls it. It was a hot day, but it was nice to get in the water.


We also went to Wet 'N' Wild for the first time. It was so fun! Daisy and Piper thought they were hot stuff being able to ride a few rides by themselves. Rocky was a fan too, until it came to the lazy river. He hated it. My kids have yet to take swim lessons, but that is a whole other story.


Aaron's Grandparents on their 64th wedding anniversary. They came to Show Low for their honeymoon. :)



I am always amazing at the drive of kids to play. I took this picture when it was 109 out. It was somewhat miserable, but the push through!



We went and saw Finding Dory and they had this Angry Birds photo booth set up. It was a good day. Although, I am sure this is where we picked up pink eye. The pink eye that moved from one person to another through my whole family (extended too) for weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment